CURRENT POSITION: Managing Director and Board Member
- B.S. in Civil Engineer (1990), Tehran Azad University.
- M.S. in Civil Engineer (2008), Baku Polytechnic University.
- Project manager of wastewater treatment plants in more than 50 projects.
- Project manager of environmental projects in Aquaculture complex and river engineering
- Project manager of small hydropower plants in 3 provinces.
- Project manager of water and wastewater plans in more than 30 projects.
- Project manager and expert of international peojects, such as Oman, Sudan, Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan
NASER RAFIGHI OSKUIE
CURRENT POSITION: Chairman
- B.S in Geology (1985), Shahid Beheshti University.
- M.S in Stratigraphy and paleontology (1993), Shahid Beheshti University.
- Project manager in geology section and geotechnical department in Pars Peyab consulting company, handling / supervising more than 60 projects.
- Project manager in watershed management plan in more than 15 projects.
- Water Project manager
- Project manager and expert of international peojects, such as Yemen, Kuwait, Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan
- Project manager in geotactic of Resallat and Tohid tunnel – Tehran